Now is your time – complete your degree!
Whether you want to advance in your career, enter a new field, or achieve a personal goal, Ursuline College Accelerated Program (UCAP) can open doors for you conveniently and reasonably by providing a bachelor’s degree or certificate program for you at an accelerated pace. Adults as students:
• Are serious, focused and committed to their academic endeavors.
• Seek programs that are accessible, affordable, valuable, and reputable.
• Want flexible course schedules to maintain a balance between home, work and studies.UCAP meets these needs!
• ONE class at a time
• 5-, 8-, & 10-week classes
• Evening classes meet once a week, 6:00 -10:00 pm
• Saturday classes meet once a week, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
• Individualized degree plan
• 9 sessions a year = 27 credit hrs
• 3 semesters each calendar year
• “Step-in–step-out” pacing
To receive more information, inquire online
OR register to attend an upcoming information event
Ready to apply
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email or give us a call. We look forward to working with you to achieve your academic goals.
UCAP Admissions Specialists:Denise McKenna
440 684 6039 Andy Rejon
440 646 8360