To contact a Reference Librarian for questions about how to find information, you can:
- Call us. A Reference Librarian is on duty during most library hours. Our number is 440-646-8183.
- E-Mail Us. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com anytime. The more information you give us, the more help we can be. We will try to provide you with an answer within 24 business hours.
- Send us a text message, 440-941-7542. We will respond when a Reference Librarian is on duty.
- Facebook. This is a student focused group created by the librarians at Ursuline College. You must have a Facebook account to access this page. As a member, you are invited to help us make this group a success - start a discussion, ask for advice concerning research, share a link, recommend a book, etc. This is your group!
- KnowItNow. KnowItNow is a service of the State Library of Ohio. This service allows those affiliated with an OhioLINK library or Ohio public library to chat with a librarian from a college library or one of the many Ohio public libraries. Note that a college librarian will be staffing the service Mondays through Thursdays from 1-9 p.m., and Fridays, from 1-6 p.m.
If you have not registered with the library, or have not used the library in the past six months, complete the online registration form
If you have a question concerning your library record, you may access your library record online
. For questions about your record or other circulation questions, please call 440-449-4202 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Staff Directory
for direct contact information for a library staff member.