This page is for you if you are applying to the Pharmacy Partnership program.
Specific requirements for Pharmacy Applicants in addition to those listed here
- 2011-2012 Pharmacy Application
- $65 application fee
- A personal statement: (choose one of the following or choose a topic of your own)
- Describe a significant life experience.
- A woman who has inspired me.
- The reason for choosing my major.
There are two tracks for admission that prospective pharmacy applicants can take, regular admission and contingent admission:
In order to be admitted as a pre-professional student to the Ursuline College/University of Toledo Pharmacy Partnership Program, applicants must have:
- 2.5 minimum high school GPA
- 19 composite ACT (900 composite SAT, not including the writing portion)
Although it is not required, a 3.0 high school GPA and a 22 ACT (1020 SAT) and completion of high school calculus and chemistry is strongly recommended.
Students applying for regular admission must have their applications turned in no later than June 1
Students who are admitted via contingent admission are ensured a seat in the Pharm.D. or BSPS program at Toledo, provided they maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 and a science GPA of 3.5 while at Ursuline College. In order to qualify for contingent admission, applicants must have:
- 3.75 minimum high school GPA
- 29 composite ACT (1280 composite SAT, not including the writing portion)
Additionally, applicants must submit all application materials no later than December 1.
Prospective pharmacy applicants must submit their application no later than June 1 to be considered for admission. However, to be considered for the Choose Ohio First Scholarship, both the application and student's FASFA must be submitted no later than March 1. Please be sure to indicate on your application if you'd like to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.